Friday, April 17, 2009

Adventuring in Cobb County

So Wednesday night I went to the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre with friends J and his sister N. We saw (heard?) a reading by humor author David Sedaris. You may listen to some of his work which he has read for radio at NPR. We enjoyed it very much. Mr. Sedaris is a very funny man, though a bit more liberal thinking than I. The venue is gorgeous, both from the outside and inside. Our seats were in the "nosebleeds" as evidence by this picture:
This is a picture of N and I taken by J, who told me not to put any pictures of him on my blog. :P I snagged the pictures from the album of the event that N shared with me.

2 comments:

eerye70 said...

Helloooo Lori and friends!

eerye70 said...

I am seeing that a great many people are wearing jeans and going casual, what if you had gone more dressy? you would have been soo annoyed. You look good! Hello to your two friends too!